The testo 882 is a feature rich thermal imager that can be used in a variety of thermography applications. With easy one handed operation, 32° adjustable focus lens, and Lens Protector, the 882 Thermal Imager is a versatile solution for a wide variety of thermal imaging applications. Amazing image quality right out of the box, with extreme sensitivity and expandable resolution option (using IRSoft Imaging software), this thermal imager provides the right amount of power and flexibility to provide quality thermal imaging at a very affordable value. Features such as a short distance focal point, built in digital camera, its high sensitivity 50mK and 320 x 240 resolution make this extremely versitile for various thermal imaging applications.
- Large 3.5“ LCD Screen
- Quality resolution 320 x 240
- Patented SuperResolution provides 640 x 480 resolution images when downloaded to IRSoft
- 32° wide angle lens, with a minimum of 7“ focal point
- High Temperature Option (1022°F)
- Radiometric Video Recording
- Voice Annotation with included headset
- Lens Protection Glass
- Humidity measurement with optional radio probe
- Customizable Reporting Software
- Included 2GB SD card for storage
- Video Output via USB allows for immediate viewing on a computer screen
testo 882 adjustable focus thermal imager, hard shell storage case, 2GB SD memory card, USB cable, IRSoft imaging software, power supply, battery, instruction manual, Certificate of Conformity
PRICE ? To view pricing, login with your Contractor account. Don't have an account? Call us at 1-800-265-4484.
|Testo||0560 0882 70||882 Thermal Imager Kit||Login|
Same Day Shipping
Place your order by 4pm (EST) and we will ship in-stock items out the same
No Hassle Returns & Warranty
We offer a no hassle, 30 day return policy on all in stock items.
VISA, MasterCard and COD payment options are available.