Mitco portable pump sets for use with oil, water and mild chemicals. Ideal for pumping out boilers, tanks flooded basements or pools.
Note: Do not use with gasoline or other volatile substances.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 115 V, 1725 RPM
- Pump: Bronze pump with oil resistant nitrile rubber impeller
- Connections: Top mounted, vertical suction ports hold more prime, eliminating constant dry starts. 3/4" FPT with garden hose fitting.
- Performance: 750 GPH at 5 to 10 lb pressure. Not reccommended for service requiring more then 20 lbs of pressure.
- Temperature range 10 to 140 degrees
PRICE ? To view pricing, login with your Contractor account. Don't have an account? Call us at 1-800-265-4484.
|Mitco||P9-10M||Portable Pump - 750 GPH @ 5 - 10 PSI head pressure, 3/4 HP, 1725 RPM, 115V||Login|
|Mitco||P9-10PM||Portable Pump - replacement pump only for P9-10M, 750 GPH @ 5 - 10 PSI head pressure||Login|
|Mitco||P9-11GM||Portable Pump - Gasket, pump housing gasket replacement, for P9-10M and P9-10PM||Login|
|Mitco||P9-11M||Portable Pump - Impeller, replacement for nitrile impellar kit for P9-10M and P9-10PM||Login|
|Mitco||P9-1M||Portable Pump - 480 GPH @ 20 ft., pump only||Login|
|Mitco||P9-28M||Portable Pump - Impeller Kit for P9M||Login|
|Mitco||P9-2M||Portable Pump - 480 GPH @ 20 ft., hose adapter only||Login|
|Mitco||P9-3M||Portable Pump - 480 GPH @ 20 ft., coupling only, 1/2" x 5/8"||Login|
|Mitco||P9M||Portable Pump - 480 GPH @ 20 ft., all bronze, 1/3" HP, 1725 RPM motor||Login|
Same Day Shipping
Place your order by 4pm (EST) and we will ship in-stock items out the same
No Hassle Returns & Warranty
We offer a no hassle, 30 day return policy on all in stock items.
VISA, MasterCard and COD payment options are available.